Monday 15 April 2013

TRESemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray

I bought the TRESemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray a couple of weeks back because it was on offer in Boots. I'd heard from a friend that it was really nice so thought, why not, I'll give it a go.

The TRESemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray normally costs £4.69 from Boots. This is an affordable product and is definitely great value for money. I love this product, the bottle looks sleek and professional. The product itself is great, it smells nice, not a strong off-putting smell. It has an excellent lock function which is ideal for travelling, however the shape of the nozzle is a bit annoying to travel with. This works great for thick hair. This product really makes my hair smooth and it feels in great condition. I have loads left in the bottle - definitely buying another when this one has run out!

Overview
I give TRESemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray a 4.5/5. 
+Great Smell.
+Very affordable.
+Lasts a long time.
+Professional looking bottle.
+Excellent for thick hair.
+Has a lock feature, ideal for travelling.
-Shape of nozzle is slightly annoying to travel with.

No comments:

Post a Comment